Following are the structures of sentence in Past perfect Tense:
Past Perfect Tense: – (structures)
Subject + had + verb 3 + object.
Subject + hadn’t + verb 3 + object.
Had + Subject + verb 3 + object?
Hadn’t + Subject + verb 3 + object?
Whq. + had + Subject + verb 3 + object?
Whq. + hadn’t + Subject + verb 3 + object?
(I / We / You / They / These / Those / Names = had)
(He / She / It / This / That / Any name = had)
Negative = (had not = hadn’t)
- I had explained everything to him.
- They had protested for the wrong judgment.
- We had written a letter to education minister.
- My father had struggled a lot to ensure a good future.
- The nurse hadn’t examined the blood.
- My mother hadn’t believed in God until I was born.
- We hadn’t clarified that matter.
- Had you brought your new car?
- Had she participated in that tournament?
- Had Pakistan won that match?
- Had India lost all the test cricket series in year 2015?
- Hadn’t we left our office when it started raining?
- In which company had you worked?
- Why had they abused you?
- Where had he enjoyed his holidays?
- How much money had you spent on that day?
- Who had lodged the FIR in the police station yesterday?